Laboratory and Medical Services
Complete Blood Testing
The Vaccine Center is supervised and operated by Board Certified doctors. We provide comprehensive vaccination services including all vaccines available in the US for work, school, travel, and general health. In addition, we offer an array of other preventative health services such as complete laboratory testing, TB skin testing, drug testing and physicals. We also provide comprehensive Employee Health Services to companies in Las Vegas.
- The Vaccine Center offers comprehensive laboratory testing that fits your needs. Whether you need laboratory testing for general health, work, or school, Discount Cash Labs is the solution.
- To have laboratory tests performed it is usually required that you go see a physician for a prescription and then subsequently go to an outside lab to draw your blood. At The Vaccine Center we provide you with prescription and the blood draw all in the same location. We accept appointments and often there is minimal or no waiting, even for walk-ins.
- Our laboratory services include, but are not limited to:
- General health screening tests.
- General health screening tests can assess the status of multiple systems in the body, monitor for cardiovascular risk factors, blood sugar levels, liver and kidney function, and thyroid function. Testing also monitors electrolyte level and red blood cell size and number. By monitoring these laboratory findings you can reduce your risk for health problems such as heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, liver conditions, anemia, and diabetes.
- Blood titers.
- Work and school may require laboratory testing that checks your immunity to diseases that you have been vaccinated for or have previously been exposed too. Titers are blood tests that check your immune status to vaccinations you may have received in the past. If your titers results are positive, it means that you have received the vaccine in the past and have adequate immunity to a particular infectious disease. Therefore, you do not need to get that particular vaccine.
- General health screening tests.
|Titers||Liver Tests||Diabetes Screens|
|Hepatitis A Titers||A/G ratio||Fasting Glucose|
|Hepatitis B Titers||AST, ALT, CGT||Hemoglobin A1C with eAG Glucose|
|Rabies Titers||Alkaline Phosphatase|
|Total and Direct Bilirubin|
|Whole Body Tests||Heart Screens and Lipid Panels||Thyroid Tests|
|Creatinine w/eGFR||Chol/HDL ratio|
|Iron and IBC||LDL Cholesterol|
Immediate Nationwide Testing Available
with over 4000 sites.
- DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Breath Alcohol Testing
- NON DOT Employer Drug Testing
- Pre-employment, Random, Reasonable Suspicion, Post Accident and Follow Up Drug Testing
- DOT Policy (creation and review)
- DOT Compliance
The Vaccine Center offers a variety of drug testing that is fast, affordable, and convenient. We offer drug testing by urine, hair, or blood sample.
- 10 panel (Urine)
- 10 panel plus Alcohol (Urine)
- 5 panel (Hair or Urine)
- 5 panel plus Alcohol (Urine)
- 10 panel plus Ecstasy (MDMA) (Urine)
- 10 panel plus Opiate panel (Oxycontin and Vicodin) (Urine)
- Alcohol (ethyl) (Urine or Blood)
- Alcohol (ETG) (Urine)
- Nicotine (Urine)
- More Information on Drug Testing
The Vaccine Center is a very discreet, private STD clinic
- We test and treat, while others test only
- Appointments available – walk-ins welcome at our main clinics
- Just tell the receptionists that you are here for “testing”
- Private consultation rooms to discuss what testing you want
- Test results usually within 2-3 business days
- Private consultation with Clinician before or after testing available for $59
- We offer early detection HIV testing (as early as 9-11 days after exposure)
- All testing done with a simple blood and/or urine sample (no physical exam needed)
- Option to look up your test results online or be emailed to you. Clinician will call you and review all positive results
- Your credit card statement will discreetly show payment to “The Vaccine Center”
We do STD testing for:
Our private clinic is supervised by Board Certified Physicians. We also have on staff licensed Nurse Practioners, Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants. Our staff is discreet and professional.
We provide complete STD testing. Our testing is fast, reliable and very affordable. All our laboratory tests are drawn in our office. This provides our clients the convenience of having their laboratory testing, consultation (if requested) and treatment all at the same location.
Our friendly and professional staff will be able to answer all your questions regarding STD testing. We can also provide a full consultation with our clinicians (with an appointment) before and after your testing if you wish. Our clinicians can offer you all the treatment options if needed.
Why go to an STD clinic where you can’t also receive treatment? We provide both testing and treatment.
In addition, we carry vaccines that can help prevent certain STDs such as:
- HPV Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
Both our locations are located in storefront clinics in retail shopping centers, so often you can park right in front of our clinic.
Other Services We Provide
- All Vaccines Available In The U.S In Stock Everyday
- Complete Blood Testing
- Drug Testing
- TB skin Testing
- Employment Physicals
- Chest X-Rays
- Cholesterol Screenings
- Glucose Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Body Composition Analysis
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Audio-metric Testing
- Vision testing